Translate This Blog

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Infinity Release

So I started college on August 17th. The day before Disney's Infinity was to be released. On the second day of college I took a trip to NYC. Unbeknownst to me, there was a big event going on in Time Square for the release of Infinity! And I was there! Here is a picture of them setting up the display:

Unfortunately I could not stay for more than a few minutes as I was with a group of students for orientation. :( I'm also sorry this post took so long. Being in college has made me exhausted and frankly I didn't have the time. But now that I'm so close to NYC you will definitely see more of this kind of stuff. Like when I go to Comic Con!!

Here's a picture I didn't take. Looks like I was there way before the crowd was...

No comments: