Translate This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wow

I'm sorry to say that ever since I decided to wait for the end of the season to buy the Skylanders bundle,  I have forgotten about this website.... I will say that I have bought all of the exclusive characters that you can only get at certain stores (i.e. the legendaries, golden dragonfire cannon, etc.); I also got a giant and two series 2 characters for my birthday. Other than that though, I haven't even thought about Skylanders.....

In the meantime, however, this site got over 31,000 views in 1 month!!! I can't even fathom that. That's incredible! I understand it was December, the holiday month, but still I'm very grateful to have so many people who visit my site! So for that, I thank you. Currently its views are about 57,800. Keep it up! I promise I'll post when important sh-tuff goes down. :)

1 comment:

FFM said...

Anyone know how to stop these stupid spam comments without me having to review each one?