Translate This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Skylanders Universe Admin


So I did a test yesterday. On the website's blog they made a post about the new catch phrases of the characters. I made a condescending comment about how they should do something more productive like change the chat so that if you're 13+ you can type whatever you want and if you're under 13 there should be a setting to turn free chat off so that you can only see/say things from the chat tree. Anyone who's commented on anything knows that the comment has to be accepted by an administrator of the site. They didn't add my comment! Then I typed the same thing and commented again and they still didn't add it. Then I wrote "This is sooo cool!!" AND THEY ADDED IT. What losers. How is anyone supposed to get their opinion across if all they post is complementary comments?? All I was trying to do is give them contructive criticism. They need it.
That's not the reason. It's because you're babies :P

No comments: