Translate This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Flaws

I've been playing for two days now and have already found some things I don't like.

First of all, the Skylanders you buy come with Web Card Codes that you use to play with Skylanders online in Spyro's Universe. As soon as they were opened,  put them on my account in Spyro's Universe. Now just today my brother tried to put them on his and it wouldn't let him due to the fact I had already registered them. How dumb is that? I understand why they did it-- as to not lose revenue from friends sharing codes-- but what about people of the same household?? Now my brother cannot use that Skylander in his online game!

Another thing is that my portal won't work in Spyro's Universe. I contacted Activision and they have yet to answer me. I dunno what I'm doing wrong...

One last thing is I don't understand how to get the info from your Skylander in Spyro's Universe to your console game. And I don't understand why the 3DS version is completely different.

Comment!

No comments: